Experience acceptance and love by coming home to the Catholic Church.
Maybe you or your loved one have been away from the Church for a while, whether that is a short time or a long time, you are always welcome to return home. When you feel that pull to return to the Catholic Church; LISTEN, that is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit reaching out to you.
Please accept our sincere invitation to rediscover the truth, wisdom, wonder, and mystery of your Catholic faith. Your Catholic brothers and sisters throughout the world want you back. We have missed you and our Church is not whole without you.
"Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged...." Deuteronomy 1:21
Why you left or got out of the habit of weekly Mass, you can always return and practice the sacraments with Jesus.
- Session 1 – Welcome/Overview of Series
- Session 2 – Sharing Stories of Faith
- Session 3 – The Church Today
- Session 4 – Explanation of the Mass
- Session 5 – Explanation of the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Session 6 – Creed: What Catholics Believe
Join us for one of the Returning Catholics series in the Rapid City area beginning on:
- April 22, 2019 at St. Therese, Rapid City