Limited Attendance Mass Plan
ADORATION is still OPEN on Wednesdays from 8:30-7:30 PM. RECONCILIATION on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30 PM or by appointment is also still ongoing.
Please call us for questions or for information at 787-5168. Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with recent developments https://www.facebook.com/olbh.org
All events at Our Lady of the Black Hills including daily and weekend Masses are postponed/cancelled until further notice. The notice of reinstatement will come from the Diocese of Rapid City and is not at our discretion.
The Church is open M-F from 8:30-2:30 PM for private prayer. We ask that no more than 10 individuals are in the Church.
The Church is open for private prayer on Sundays from 8:30 AM-6 PM with Reconciliation from 8:30-11:30 AM and for Adoration on Wednesday from 8:30-7 PM and Wednesday Reconciliation from 5:30-6:30 PM.
Reconciliation is also available by appointment.
Celebration of the Mass on the Fourth Sunday of Lent
Pray the Stations of the Cross with Fr. Andrzej.
Catholic Social Services, in collaboration with the Diocese of Rapid City and with the blessing of Diocesan Administrator Father Michel Mulloy, announces the establishment of a COVID-19 response fund for western South Dakota families. Relief Application
CSS will allocate the funds, prioritizing applications from households anywhere in western South Dakota that meet one or more of the following conditions:
1. A household member who has a positive test for COVID-19, which has adversely impacted the family’s income.
2. Temporarily lost employment due to the COVID-19 pandemic which has adversely impacted the family’s income.
3. Health care providers in the family whose employment has resulted in financial hardships for the family.
4. Lost income due to a lack of childcare.
5. Members with pre-existing medical conditions that has caused them to self-quarantine, resulting in financial hardship for the family.
6. At this point, CSS has limited financial resources to assist with this effort and the amount of assistance per household will depend on available funding and the number of applicants.
ALL CAN APPLY, NEED NOT BE CATHOLIC TO APPLY.
Please refer here for cancellations, resources, and communications.
Stations of the Cross
Knights of Columbus Fish Fry
Faith Formation is now home based
Pastoral Ministry Days and Chrism Mass
All Bible Studies
EWTN Mass is aired daily on EWTN at 6 AM, 10 AM, and 6 PM. You can add EWTN as a channel to your ROKU device.
Keloland TV (CBS) airs weekend Mass from Sioux Falls on Sundays at 9 AM.
The Diocese of Sioux Falls broadcasts their Sunday Mass at 9 AM MT on Keloland TV (CBS) or on you tube at https://www.youtube.com/sfdiocese
EWTN can be added to your streaming channels and broadcasts Mass daily at 6 & 10 AM and at 6 PM.
Formed.org is always available for streaming on your streaming devices as well.
Living Faith, Daily Catholic Devotions http://www.livingfaith.com/?mc_cid=580e2cb1b3&mc_eid=e4925392af resources for kids and adults