The prayers listed are suggested prayers for you and your family. If there are additional prayers you would like to see listed, please notify the office.
There are many different ways to pray, if you would like help in determining how or when to pray or you would someone to pray with you please call the office at 605.787.5168.
A helpful resource for prayer can be found at https://www.loyolapress.com/our-catholic-faith/prayer/personal-prayer-life.
A short prayer process may include:
1. Gratitude - begin by thanking God in a personal way for whatever you are most grateful for today.
2. Awareness - revisit the times in the past twenty-four hours when you were not your best self. Talk with God about these times.
3. Significant Moments - identify recent experiences and explore what God may be trying to say to you.
4. Peace - ask God to forgive you and to fill you with peace.
5. Freedom - Dialogue with God about how he is leading you to change your life to have the freedom to be your best self.
6. Others - Lift up anyone you fell called to pray for today.
7. Pray a rote prayer.